- Olivia Brooks will join the lab in Fall 2018 as an M.S. student. Welcome, Olivia!
- Congratulations to Andrew Britton for graduating with a B.S. in Biology!
- An additional congratulations to Andrew for winning the Excellence in Biology award for his high biology GPA, and the Biology Scholar award for his outstanding degree of involvement in research as an undergraduate student!
- Nelson Rivera was awarded a grant from Sigma Xi to support his thesis research. Congrats again, Nelson!
- Nelson Rivera was awarded a grant from the Explorers Club to support his thesis research, "The effects of alkaloids on the development of granular glands in Dendrobates auratus." Congratulations, Nelson!
- Ashley Brooks was awarded a Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) to conduct research on alkaloid defenses in poison frogs during Summer 2018. Congrats, Ashley!
- Koary Lutz received a JCU Barrett Award to conduct research on palatability of chemical defenses in tropical frogs during Summer 2018. Congrats, Koary!
- Ashley Brooks joins the lab as an undergraduate research student. Welcome, Ashley!
- Noemi Becza and Nelson Rivera join the lab as M.S. students. Welcome, Noemi and Nelson!
- Andrew Britton joins the lab as an undergraduate research student. Welcome, Andrew!
- Annelise Blanchette successfully defends her M.S. thesis! Congrats, Annelise - well done!
- Congratulations to Noemi Becza and Patrick Drockton for both graduating with a B.S. in Biology!
- Annelise Blanchette and Noemi Becza have co-authored paper (Escape behaviour of aposematic (Oophaga pumilio) and cryptic (Craugastor sp.) frogs in response to simulated predator approach) accepted for publication in the Journal of Tropical Ecology! Congratulations, Annelise and Noemi!
- Koary Lutz joins the lab as an undergraduate research student. Welcome, Koary!